Product number: SW-510-TX
– Professional switching transmitter for education or corporate meeting rooms
– Automatic or manual switching between HDMI, VGA, DisplayPort and USB-C inputs
– Bidirectional USB2.0 for connection of webcams, smart touchscreens and microphones
– USB-C input supports Alt-mode functionality for AV and USB device connection through a single cable
– Automatic or manual CEC triggering for compatible connected screens or projectors
– Supports source content up to 4K/60 4:2:0 with HDCP 2.2.
SW-510-TX key features:
4-INPUT SWITCHING EXTENDER – The SW-510-TX brings a wide range of premium features into one powerful meeting space solution. Supporting USB routing to both HDMI and DP inputs, this extender accepts HDMI, DisplayPort and USB3.1c sources with a VGA +audio input for legacy devices. Proudly carrying the H2 moniker, it will support 4K content and even HDCP2.2 protected content.
ADDITIONAL RECEIVER INPUTS – When the meeting room is in an idle state, the receiver can switch to either of its HDMI inputs which can be used for anything from a signage player to a satellite receiver, keeping the screen active and displaying content. These inputs can also be triggered manually at any time should a Chromecast or AppleTV be fitted for screen mirroring.
TWO CONDITION-BASED RELAYS BUILT INTO RECEIVER – With autonomy in mind, this “meeting-room-in-a-box” can be configured to automatically trigger motorized devices within the room. The relays will open or close depending on the status of the transmitter, meaning that upon a source connection being made, the meeting room will come to life with projector screens appearing and window blinds closing.
USB 2.0 PASS-THROUGH – HDBaseT2.0 affords the addition of USB 2.0 pass-through, offering not only KVM functionality for extension of a keyboard/mouse or touchscreen but also full data transfer capabilities. Furthermore, allowing 2 host devices to be connected, the extender can route USB traffic depending on the currently selected source at the receiver.