Product number: EK-BQ1-TP
CoolMasterNet Ekinex® is a plug and play interface for bidirectional data exchange between the KNX home automation system and the bus communication system dedicated to air conditioning through VRV / VRF and splits. The device allows the KNX system to individually monitor and control all the units connected to the bus system dedicated to air conditioning. The LCD touch-screen also allows the direct control of every unit.
The dedicated CoolRemote App allows the remote login via web through smartphone, tablet or PC to verify the status of the system and possible error codes (where available) and perform basic controls such as on/off (individual or collective), setup of the temperature setpoint, selection of the operating mode and fan speed. The device is equipped with communication lines for the following manufacturers: Mitsubishi Electric, Daikin, Toshiba, Panasonic, Sanyo, Hitachi, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, LG, Samsung, and Gree. The device integrates a KNX bus communication module and is realized for wall-mounting. The device is powered by a SELV 12-24 Vdc voltage.
EK-BQ1-TP key features:
– Plastic material
– Colour LCD touch-screen display
– Green (on/off connection) and orange (Tx/Rx indication LED)
– Connection to bus line with KNX terminal block
– RS232 (ASCII), RS485 (Modbus RTU), Ethernet (ASCII, Modbus IP), mini USB (maintenance) ports
– Wall-mounting KNX-MODULE
– Pre-installed in factory
– Activated through assignment of L3 communication line
– 128 default group addresses (expandable to 1.024)
Among the available controls* there are:
– mode (Cool, Heat, Auto, Fan)
– fan speed
– temperature setpoint
– room temperature feedback
– error code
*) Some control options may be limited by manufacturers.