Product number: EA-AMP-HYB-2D-1000
EA-AMP-HYB-2D-1000 – This high-power hybrid 70V/8-ohm digital amplifier with IP control comes with OvrC cloud management, versatile inputs/outputs, and a compact form factor. But don’t be fooled by its small size – this amp packs a serious punch and has the build quality to last years in your rack. You’ll find this amp is right at home in so many applications, including churches, gyms, restaurants, landscape, and large distributed audio systems.
– 300W per channel @ 8 ohm (1000W bridged)
– 500W per channel @ 4 ohm (2000W bridged)
– 700W per channel @ 2 ohm
– 500W per channel @ 70V
– 500W per channel @ 100V (230VAC only)
EA-AMP-HYB-2D-1000 key features:
– Using OvrC cloud control you can access the amp remotely to make configuration changes in the UI and easily update the firmware, which will send you alerts if there are any issues at the customer site.
– The adjustable input gain settings let you input a wide range of source levels, including mic level, line level, and pro audio – simply adjust the input level in the UI to match the source.
– Equipped with options for serial, IP, IR, and OvrC cloud control options, this amp is not only a breeze to automate, it’s also easily configured during your install.
– To ensure this amp works perfectly with our landscape speaker systems, we’ve pre-loaded a host of DSP settings. Plus, the new UI and front panel allows for easy recall, so that new system will sound amazing in a matter of minutes.
– This professional amplifier delivers premium performance for even the largest speaker systems. Install high-powered versatility, with two configurable output channels to support 70V, 8-ohm, and hybrid configurations (2-ohm minimum).
– The 2-channel configuration of this amp allows for simultaneously powering a large number of 70V speakers and high-powered subs, like our Episode® Landscape Series Burial Subwoofersand Episode® Landscape Series Hardscape Subwoofers.