Product number: EA-MINI-5.1D-200
The Episode Mini 5.1 AVR delivers incredible surround sound from a small form factor for rooms that lack space for traditional electronics. Small enough to fit behind a TV in a Strong VersaBox, this AVR’s amplifier has the power needed to overcome installation challenges in tight spaces to deliver full-bodied sound without bulky equipment. Enhance your customers’ listening experience in bedrooms, playrooms, living rooms, and anywhere else where space is limited. You can even pair with an Episode soundbar or Signature by Episode speakers for a fully-immersive AV experience. And with IR and IP control built-in with drivers available, this AVR is easy to integrate with Control4 and other popular control systems.
EA-MINI-5.1D-200 key features:
– Fit this fully functioning AVR behind the television in a Strong VersaBox for a clean install when space is limited.
– The mounting points allow for perfect placement in a VersaBox, rubber feet allow a shelf mount install, and a rack Mount kit comes in the box.
– The Episode Mini AVR features Dolby Digital + DTS 5.1 audio processing and Dolby ProLogic. Plus, it supports HDR, 4K, and 3D. It also features 3 HDMI inputs, 1 ARC in/out (including audio return) for video switching, 3.5mm analog/optical input combo jack with supplied adapter, and a subwoofer LFE output for ultimate install flexibility.
– Choose between IP control, with drivers available for all the major control systems*, including SDDP for Control4, IR control for legacy systems, or CEC to control the system from a TV remote control. It also includes built-in OvrC and Bluetooth for wireless streaming.
Setup & management:
– The intuitive browser-based webUI provides simple instructions for easy configuration and setup.
– Using OvrC, you can access the amp remotely to make configuration changes in the UI and easily update the firmware, which will send you alerts if there are any issues at the customer’s home.