Product number: SIG-76-ICSURR
SIG-76-ICSURR – Designed and engineered with a scientific focus, Signature provides high-performance sound through low distortion, wide dispersion, and flat frequency response. Signature by Episode delivers lifelike tones that are pleasing to the ear and won’t fatigue the listener over time. With premium woofer and tweeter material, these bad boys deliver deep bass and unmatched tonal clarity for lifelike sound at any listening level. Plus, Signature speakers are crafted with intuitive features like Push Lock by Swarm technology, as well as a one- or two-step install option and a full suite of accessories for unparalleled convenience on any install. In-ceiling surround speaker with honeycomb fiberglass Nomex woofer and titanium tweeters.
SIG-76-ICSURR key features:
– Push Lock by Swarm technology enables installation in one step with zero tools.
– The one-step install features a jumperless design for a single-wire connection to the rear of the backbox (sold separately).
– Flush-mount brackets (sold separately) offer a unique design to turn any Signature by Episode and Episode speaker into a flush-mounted solution.
– A forward-set honeycomb fiberglass Nomex woofer offers wide dispersion and tight bass.
– Titanium dual tweeters deliver warm, refined, and mellow highs for incomparable performance.
– Signature tweeter pods are vented in the back to drop the resonance frequency of the tweeter, allowing the system to be crossed over for greater dispersion and less distortion.
– Stereo signals are reproduced with good separation thanks to the orientation of the dual tweeters.
– Inverted surrounds feature a parabolic design to provide greater cone excursion in a linear form without rippling of the surround, allowing the speaker to be played louder without distortion.
– Signature’s superior audio quality is accomplished by adhering to our three philosophies on sound: low distortion, wide dispersion, and flat frequency response.
– Set the speaker to bipole or dipole to get the perfect sound for your application and preference.
– The tweeter features a + or – 2dB gain for perfect, customized sound matched perfectly to your customer’s space.
– Connector Type: Gold plated push terminals
– Frequency Response: 41 Hz – 20 kHz
– Adjustments: Suround Mode Bi/Di, Tweeter +2dB/0/-2dB
– Nominal Impedance: 8 ohm
– Power Peak: 140 Watts
– Sensitivity: 90 dB
– Tweeter: 3/4″ Pure titanium dome tweeter
– Woofer: 6″ Honeycomb fiberglass Nomex cone woofer
– Mounting Depth: 122mm; Mounting Depth w/ Enclosure: 168mm
– Cutout: 211mm
– Optimal Air Volume Behind Speaker: 15 ~ 20 Liters
– Listening Angle: 110°