Product number: 93482
Sonance IS15W invisible series woofer. Frequency response: 30Hz–250Hz (±3dB), Impedance: 6 Ohms nominal, Power Handling: 250W, Sensitivity: 93dB, Dispersion: 180º hemispherical up to 10kHz.
IS15W KEY FEATURES:
– MOTION FLEX TECHNOLOGY – A suite of advancements in invisible speaker engineering for unparalleled acoustic performance from an invisible subwoofer
– 15” AIR FLEX WOOFER – Glass-fiber woofer coupled to an acoustically inert diaphragm to move a pocket of air like a piston for robust and powerful bass
– ACOUSTICALLY ISOLATED BAFFLE – The diaphragm is split into two active areas that are completely isolated to enable ultra-low distortion sonic transparency like never before
– CONSTANT DIRECTIVITY CROSSOVER (CDX) – The proprietary Sonance CDX provides uniquely smooth off-axis frequency response for greater fidelity and coverage and almost 180° of horizontal and vertical dispersion
– SONANCE DEPTH IDENIFICATION SENSING CALIBRATION (DISC) SYSTEM – Uses a high-accuracy depth gauge and embedded locator discs to measure the thickness of a finish applied over the surface of a Sonance Invisible Speaker, allowing for a consistent finish and performance within specifications every time.
Dimensions (W x H x D): 818mm x 818mm x 98mm
Mounting Depth: 86mm