Product number: 40198
Sonance IS6T invisible series 70-100V speaker. Frequency response: 50Hz–30Hz (±3dB), Impedance: 4 Ohms nominal, Power Handling: 100W, Sensitivity: 84dB, Dispersion: 170º hemispherical up to 10kHz, Transformer: 30W with Sonance Laminated Core Technology.
IS6T KEY FEATURES:
– MOTION FLEX TECHNOLOGY – A suite of advancements in invisible speaker engineering for unparalleled acoustic performance from an invisible speaker
– WAVE FLEX DRIVE UNIT, High-bandwidth midrange and high-frequency transducer that leverage the bending-wave principle, delivering velvety-smooth mids and crystal-clear highs
– 6,5” AIR FLEX WOOFER – Glass-fiber woofer coupled to an acoustically inert diaphragm to move a pocket of air like a piston for robust and powerful bass
– ACOUSTICALLY ISOLATED BAFFLE – The diaphragm is split into two active areas that are completely isolated to enable ultra-low distortion sonic transparency like never before
– CONSTANT DIRECTIVITY CROSSOVER (CDX) – The proprietary Sonance CDX provides uniquely smooth off-axis frequency response for greater fidelity and coverage and almost 180° of horizontal and vertical dispersion
– SONANCE DEPTH IDENIFICATION SENSING CALIBRATION (DISC) SYSTEM – Uses a high-accuracy depth gauge and embedded locator discs to measure the thickness of a finish applied over the surface of a Sonance Invisible Speaker, allowing for a consistent finish and performance within specifications every time.
– Primary Taps (70V): 3.8W, 7.5W, 15W, 30W
– Primary Taps (100V): 7.5W, 15W, 30W;4 Ohm Bypass
Dimensions (W x H x D): 409mm x 409mm x 98mm
Mounting Depth: 86mm