Product number: 93479
Sonance IS8 invisible series speakers. Frequency response: 40Hz–30kHz (±3dB), Impedance: 6 Ohms nominal, Power Handling: 160W, Sensitivity: 86dB, Dispersion: 170º hemispherical up to 10kHz.
IS8 KEY FEATURES:
– MOTION FLEX TECHNOLOGY – A suite of advancements in invisible speaker engineering for unparalleled acoustic performance from an invisible speaker
– WAVE FLEX DRIVE UNIT, High-bandwidth midrange and high-frequency transducer that leverage the bending-wave principle, delivering velvety-smooth mids and crystal-clear highs
– 8” AIR FLEX WOOFER – Glass-fiber woofer coupled to an acoustically inert diaphragm to move a pocket of air like a piston for robust and powerful bass
– ACOUSTICALLY ISOLATED BAFFLE – The diaphragm is split into two active areas that are completely isolated to enable ultra-low distortion sonic transparency like never before
– CONSTANT DIRECTIVITY CROSSOVER (CDX) – The proprietary Sonance CDX provides uniquely smooth off-axis frequency response for greater fidelity and coverage and almost 180° of horizontal and vertical dispersion
– SONANCE DEPTH IDENIFICATION SENSING CALIBRATION (DISC) SYSTEM – Uses a high-accuracy depth gauge and embedded locator discs to measure the thickness of a finish applied over the surface of a Sonance Invisible Speaker, allowing for a consistent finish and performance within specifications every time.
Dimensions (W x H x D): 409mm x 613mm x 80mm
Mounting Depth: 68mm