Product number: 93368
Sonance Visual Performance VP52R UTL ultra thin in-ceiling speaker pair. With an in-ceiling mounting depth of 1.43″ (36mm), the Sonance Visual Performance Ultra Thin-Line In-Ceiling Speaker maintains the same award winning performance and discreet design as the rest of the series. Developed with cutting-edge design and built using state-of-the-art materials, the VP52R UTL has the largest woofer and the best low frequency response in its category.
VP52R UTL Key Features:
– Perfect for restricted mounting depths or obstructions found during installation where a conventional speaker is too deep.
– Round or square aesthetic by utilizing square adapters.
– Identical size cutout and grille for a perfect aesthetic match to other Visual Performance Series speakers.
– Independently pivoting tweeter allows speakers to be placed where they look the best while directing sound for best performance.
– Tweeter: 1″ (25mm) cloth dome, Ferrofluid-cooled, in acoustic back chamber
– Woofer: 5 1/4″ (133mm) polypropylene cone with a rubber surround
– Frequency response: 75Hz – 20kHz +/- 3dB
– Impedance: 8 Ohms nominal; 6 Ohms minimum
– Power handling: 5 watts minimum; 80 watts maximum
– Sensitivity: 89dB SPL (2.83V/1 meter)
– Cut-Out Dimensions: 210mm
– Speaker Depth: 36,2mm