Product number: 2300-2
Triad’s RackAmp 300 provides Class A/B performance with near Class D efficiency for superior bass. RackAmps are designed to pair with Triad subwoofers exclusively to produce high impact, explosive bass with films as well as nuanced, detailed, and tuneful bass with music. You can hear the difference.
The RackAmp 300 delivers 300 Watts into the 4 ohm load of one standard Triad subwoofer. With authoritative output and headroom, the RackAmp 300 will provide you with great performance right out of the box in nearly any room.
RackAmp 300 key features_
– 300W (4 ohm) mono amplifier
– Easy to set up/control
– Compact and efficient—only 10” deep
– Rack friendly at only 1RU (rack ears included)
– EnergyStar compliant and energy efficient
– Low heat generation allows for stacking in a rack or cabinet
– NRTL certified to UL, CE, Ctick, FCC, RoHS, and 1/2 Watt EnergyStar compliant
– Three user selectable Product Preset Modes: Mini, Bronze, Flex
– Input options include: RCA and Speaker level
– Volume and crossover controls
– Line level output
– Multiple power-on methods: Auto-sense, 12V Trigger, Manual On/Off