Product number: MX-0808-H2A-MK2
The MX-0808-H2A-MK2 is a welcome refresh to the powerful line of H2A pure HDMI switchers. The MK2 is familiar on the surface but has a host of improvements and added features. To start, the HDMI outputs now feature 4K > 1080p downscalers promoting easier integration of mixed resolution displays into a single system. The HDMI outputs also now support Audio Return Channel from smart TVs to bring audio from apps like Netflix, Prime Video, Hulu, etc.…to an external audio system. Speaking of audio, the analog audio outputs have been updated to balanced connections to ensure there is no loss in fidelity or interference.
MX-0808-H2A-MK2 key features:
– Uncompressed HDMI signal distribution supporting full 18Gbps bandwidth and 4K/60 4:4:4 video content
– Pair with WyreStorm HAOC cables to send uncompressed HDMI video up to 50 meters.
– Compatible with latest HDR video standards including HDR10, HDR10+ Dolby Vision and HLG
– Balanced analog and digital S/PDIF audio de-embed for distributing audio to an amplifier or DSP
– Each HDMI output supports 4K to 1080p downscaling to support mixed resolution systems
– Output downscaling controlled intuitive web UI or API commands
– Automatic or manual CEC power triggering of displays through HDMI outputs via API. Allows custom CEC commands to expand compatibility with displays.
– Audio Return Channel supported on all 8 outputs allowing up to 5.1 audio from smart TV apps to be distributed to external audio systems such as an AVR or stereo amplifier.
– Supports AV Mute for enabling disabling HDMI outputs per zone
– API triggered standby mode puts unit into low power state during downtime
– EDID Management through API or front panel buttons
– 1U 19” chassis for convenient installation into standard equipment racks